A downloadable game for Windows and Android
BotWood is a party game, up to 12 people can play on the same PC, supports gamepads (can play two people in one), keyboard for 4 people, or the best, a mobile App that acts as gamepad.
You drive a giant robot but with archaic technology, inside it you must put the corresponding module to work, you can cooperate with other players inside the same robot, or working together with another robot; or face other players in the classic giant mech fight.
There are various maps, with missions such as protecting buildings, destroying buildings, race, ball game, fight: distance, mele or total.
It has a map editor, with all the features of the game.
Execute the .exe file, you can play with:
- keyboard (4 players, not good for more people).
- you can connect gamepads (12 players): 12 gamepads or 6 shared gamepads.
- or use the Smartphone App like a gamepad.
(methods can be mixed)
App gamepad (Android .apk):
- download and install it (the game .exe contains the App too, press F1 in game menú).
- in App select a player colour to play.
- wait while PC find smartphone, a button change from Wait to Play.
- select the group (robot) to join in the lobby.
- the PC must start the game with a clicable button.
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.